If you are keen on directing huge, relevant website traffic using low-cost or free website promotion methods, this article perfect for you!
This article covers proven methods used by top Internet marketers and SEO experts for increasing incoming traffic to new and established websites. Though SEO (search engine optimization) is the best way to promote your online identity, as it delivers long-term results, there are many other ways to get immediate, quality traffic to your website.
The 5 ways listed below also help you improve your rankings in the SERP (search engine result page).
So, read on to find out about these top 5 ways in which you can promote your website (or blog) and see the results for yourself!
- Offer Freebies – Everyone loves getting something free. So, fulfill this basic need for your website visitors by providing a free report, a free e-book, free app or even a free product sample, on your website landing page, if you can. Don’t forget to feature your free item in your email marketing campaign and article writing campaign. You can also promote your free give-away details on related blogs and social networking sites to reach out to maximum website traffic.
- Use The Power Of Social Networking – In order to gain the maximum benefit from your free website promotion tactic, you have to keep your website visitors interested in buying from you. So, once you’ve attracted the right prospects, use the power of social networking to build your brand and develop the initial interest of your prospects further. For example, you can create a fan page for your business on Facebook, start a business Twitter account and post exciting news, contests and product launch offers on your company’s LinkedIn profile! By having exclusive info and offers on different social media sites, you can target a variety of customers and also find out which site brings in the best website promotion results for you.
- Add Popular Bookmarking Apps For Free Website Promotion – There are many bookmarking applications, available on the net, which you can easily download for free and add to your website for increasing your website visibility. Some of the most popular bookmarking applications that make it easy for your website visitors to spread the word about your brand are Facebook, Digg, LinkedIn, Twitter, StumbleUpon and the latest, Google+ (Plus).
- Be A Guest Blogger – This is a great way to promote your website for free. By writing a guest blog for another blog owner, you generate goodwill and free website promotion benefits, as blog owners allow you to include a professional profile and back-link to your website in the byline section, in exchange for writing the guest blog. Do this on a regular basis to get the right attention and generate lots more relevant back-links to your website.
- Article Writing For Website Promotion – Write and submit useful, keyword rich articles for website promotion, specifically targeting the most popular and relevant key terms describing your online business, products or services. Distribute them across the web by posting them on high-ranking article directories, blogs and social media sites to attract targeted traffic to your website for free!
By Deepanjolie Figg
#writeareviews #websitereviews #websitereview #reviewratings #datingsitereviews #weddingsitereview #freereviews #websitereview #reviewsfromkids