Times are changing faster than they ever did before and so are toys. Thanks to the technological advancements that we have seen in just a few years, today’s toys are things that are not only for children. Many adults today are enjoying passing times with these ‘toys’. One trend that has caught on very well with both the young kids and the adults is having fun flying a rc helicopter. A long time ago they were very small simple toys but today they are bigger, faster and better. Some of them are so sophisticated that they are practically the same as the life-size choppers. Here are some of the things that you can do with them today.
• Run battle simulations – This is one of the best ways to pass time with your friends if you all have toy choppers. You can come up with different situations in which you all go into battle with each other. Those who have more skill in handling their models will usually come out on top but there is also the intelligence factor. There are numerous situations that you can create to make sure that you do not get bored. One thing you have to do however is to make sure that you keep it safe. You do not want to hurt yourself or those around you. Do not damage your toy birds either.
• Race with friends – This is one of the most traditional ways to have fun with your remote control helicopter. Gather up friends and you can create a great obstacle course for you guys to race in. you can have prizes for winners and other fun things that come along with having a competition.
• Carry out construction simulations – Depending on the type of heli you bought, you can have great fun constructing various buildings or setups. You may have to buy a few things like the cranes to attach to your bird but it is all worth the hours of fun that you will get out of it.
• Shoot a movie/video – Today, sharing of movies has become such a great fad. In reaction to this, cameras are getting better and better yet smaller than they ever were. Depending on the size of camera and remote control helicopter that you have, you can today shoot a movie or just simple great videos for fun. Nowadays, even serious Hollywood professionals are taking advantage of this option when making their blockbusters. They can go in tiny spaces or at angles and heights that would be impractical with the life-size models.
• Run assembly competitions – Due to the fact that more and more people have become enthusiasts of these toy birds, another trend that is catching on is assembling them on your own. There are now competitions where you can bring and compete with other people on who can assemble a remote control helicopter the fastest. These are great events that churn out lots of cash and enjoyment for entire families.
• Go boat flying – Go onto a boat and fly your remote control helicopter over the water. The rocking of the boat creates a different situation to fly in. you also cannot just land anywhere so it improves your landing skills.
By Levis Chung
#hollywood #moviereviews #kidsmovie #plugged #bollywood #flicks #review