H2O At Home is a direct sales company founded in 1997. They started off in France and opened shop in the USA in 2009. They offer clean, non-toxic, eco-friendly related products for a variety of purposes. Additionally, they offer a business opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to making an income marketing their company or its products.
H2O At Home offers natural home care, organic personal care, and natural home fragrance. They provide products using their “3 E Concepts”, Efficient, Eco-Friendly, and Easy To Use. Their products are not only designed to be effective, but more importantly safe! Therefore, no more fretting over your child potentially being able to get a hold of the harmful chemicals in your household!
- Natural Home Care – They have several home care related products in this category but overall it is designed to save you money, ban toxic-chemicals, give you the ability to clean with water and their non-toxic chemicals, use less product to get the job done, make the cleaning process faster and easier, and includes only natural ingredients. Such items included are their Cleaning Clay Kit for things like ceramic or ovens, Lime-scale remover, Purifying Laundry Power, and many others.
- Organic Personal Care – This category includes Facial Care, Body and Hair Care, and Microfiber Bath Towels and Accessories all with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Natural Home Fragrance – All the products in this category are made with 100% natural essential oils to provide a safer home while saving you money. Items included are Aroma-therapy, Scented Extracts, Essential Oil Diffusers, and many others!
The question still remains; can you really make money with H2O At Home? In order to answer this question accurately, we need to look into their Compensation Plan, which is awesome fun and exciting!
It appears that there are 4 ways you could start making money with H2O At Home such as Personal Sales, Team Members Sales, Bonuses, and Rewards. I will briefly explain them below!
- Personal Sales – You are able to profit 25% to 40% commission from all of your personal sales.
- Team Members Sales – With this payout, you can receive 10% of your personally enrolled down-line members’ sales.
- Bonuses – They offer a Fast Start Bonus, eligible for new members for their first 60 days to earn up to $400 in rewards or personally enrolling someone into your team.
- Rewards – This isn’t necessarily a payout, however, you could earn 10% to 15% of your product sales in free product. That’s right, free!
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With H2O At Home!
For some, this is the most important question before joining H2O At Home or any company like this! It’s important to remember, however, that all businesses require some type of start-up fee! However, in this industry, it is generally much cheaper to get started then it is in a traditional business that could cost around $30,000 to start!
In order to get started with H20 you need to purchase one of their Business Starter Kit!
- Business Kit – $99.00
- Executive Business Kit – $230.00
With both kits you are able to get a Personal Website to help market and grow your business online for free the first three months and then $13.00 thereafter.
The products this company offers are decent and seem to be great for those wanting non-toxic cleaning and personal use chemicals! However, their prices for certain items are rather pricey and could damage your budget quickly!
The opportunity is weak sauce! They only have four payouts and all four are low percentages. Also, finding a pdf of their compensation plan is difficult to do, for whatever reason, which is never a good sign. You are, certainly, able to make an income from marketing this company, however, it doesn’t appear like you will become rich any time soon and for most of us, that’s the goal! To make money while helping others receive a better standard of living!
The cost is affordable but for a company founded in 1997, they should have more options to choose from! However, both kits come with enough business materials, sample products, and training to get your business going and growing immediately! Also, the personal website for the first three months is nice and the upkeep cost for it is not bad at all! However, if you know how to properly grow a business like this, a personal company website is a total waste of money!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with H2O At Home or their business/income opportunity!
By Dustin A Hale
#writeareviews #websitereviews #websitereview #reviewratings #datingsitereviews #weddingsitereview #freereviews #websitereview #reviewsfromkids